My adjudication work has been wide and varied. I am regularly involved in Adjudications representing a party.
I have drafted adjudication documents, advised adjudicators, advised parties for the benefit of adjudicators and appeared at adjudication meetings and hearings. Some of those have involved submissions – some cross-examination.
I have been involved in advising and appearing in many court proceedings about adjudication.
My largest enforcement proceedings were an 8 day trial of enforcement proceedings in CIB v Birse. My work has involved the full range of issues from jurisdiction to enforcement via the time limit for delivering decisions and setting off against awards.
I have sat as Adjudicator many times. I am on the TECBAR Panel.
Cases in which I have appeared include:
- Enterprise Managed Services Ltd v East Midland Contracting Ltd  EWHC 727 (TCC)
- Ringway Infrastructure Services Ltd v Vauxhall Motors Ltd  EWHC 2421 (TCC);  All ER (D) 333 (Oct) (TCC)
- David McLean Contractors Ltd v The Albany Building Ltd  Lawtel 10/1/2006 (TCC)
- CIB Properties Ltd v Birse Construction Ltd  EWHC 2365 (TCC);  1 WLR 2252;  BLR 173 (TCC)
- Simons Construction Ltd v Aardvark Developments Ltd  EWHC 2474 (TCC);  BLR 117;  TCLR 2; 93 Con LR 114;  CILL 2053;  All ER(D) 482 (Oct) (TCC)
- Shepherd Construction Ltd v Mecrlght Ltd Queen’s Bench Division  BLR 489 (TCC)
- KNS Industrial Services (Birmingham) Ltd v Sindall Ltd 3 TCLR 10, 75 Con LR 71, 17 Const LJ 170 (TCC)